Thursday, May 14, 2009

12K Mania

So, I don't have time right now to post a full explanation of the fabulous weekend that I spent with my mom and sisters, but, I just wanted to give a quick update. It was the best race I have ever run! It was so much fun! Although 4 of the 7.5 miles were basically uphill (including the first 2 which were seemingly straight uphill) it was the most fun I have ever had running! The entire run went around Lake Oswego (we ran by all of the gorgeous houses that were right on the lake). I did it in 76 minutes, which was around a 10 minute mile average. I didn't care that it was relatively slow, I ran the entire time, and that was my ONLY goal. Goal accomplished.

Now, I need more than anything to find a sugar daddy so that I can afford to buy one of the 1.5 million dollar houses on Lake Oswego. This (just like my goal of retiring at 25 so that I can sip Pina Coladas on the beach, while ending poverty and world hunger) is probably not going to work out in my favor. One can always dream.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Twilight 12K buddy!!??