Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Halloween

So, for Halloween I had Janell, Blair, and Matt come over so we could get ready together for the Halloween dance. I hadn't been to a church dance in years and so I was questioning my ability to stick it out. We had fun getting ready together, and the Greek Gods were Matt's idea, which actually turned out to be a pretty cute costume. When we walked in the door I had flash-backs of being 15 years old (when my Dad literally forced me to go to the dances and shooting myself seemed like a better option).
Matt and I only lasted about 20 minutes at the dance until we decided to go rent a movie. By the way, the movie 1609, totally sucks.
I guess they gave out awards at the dance and Matt and I won "Best Couple". To bad we were busy watching a crappy movie.Blair was an adorable snowflake (I still have glitter in my carpet from her costume).
Friends. Janell was a lion in a cute little tutu.

2 comments:

Christy said...

Okay...after looking at your pictures I've decided you look more Mexican than I do! Not fair! I'm so going tanning tomorrow!

Christy said...

P.S. I think you should move back to Utah...Salt Lake to be specific....