Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My body hates me....

I am going on a cruise with my friend Jami (and some other people from college) on November 7th-17th. Because I am going to have to embarrass myself by getting into a bathing suite, I figured I should probably try to lose a few pounds before the cruise.

So, I started Weight Watchers with my mom and my goal was to lose 10 pounds before my cruise. Well, the first week I lost 5 pounds and thought that losing weight couldn't get any easier! Then, the second week came. I did not even cheat, and when it was weigh-in time, I had gained 2 pounds! I didn't realize that it was possible to starve yourself, and in the process gain weight. But, it is. Ten pounds is going to be harder than I thought and I only have 2 weeks until the embarrassment begins.....

1 comment:

Laura said...

Holly- you are tiny- thats why your body will not let go of what little fat you have left!