Monday, October 20, 2008

Homeowner?

So, today I was awfully "sick" and came out and spent the day with my mom and sister, Laura. I have been keeping an eye on the housing market (not seriously looking, I just like to look at houses). Well, I have known that real estate is a great investment, but have always been too scared to really try to get any of my own.

Well....I put an offer in on a house today! It's an adorable 3 bedroom, 2 bath home just down the road from my mom and sisters! It was just built in 2003 by a well-known builder here in Wasilla. I went and got approved by a lender around noon, went and looked at the house at 2pm, and had an offer in by 4pm! I guess when I know what I want, I go for it! Plus, my Dad literally told me I would be "stupid to pass that house up". Well, I do consider myself a fairly intelligent person, so I didn't want to let him down!

This is me with the 50 million pages I had to sign for the offer!

WISH ME LUCK!

1 comment:

Laura said...

YEAH!!!! I hope you and the bank can agree upon something! That house is so cute and such a deal!!