Saturday, October 18, 2008

RED DOTS!

Alaska is becoming more and more like a "normal" state, we finally got Target! I was able to go on opening day (but only looked around for 20 minutes and then left because it was during work and I felt guilty for even being there).

So, I was able to go back yesterday with my mom and spent a good 1 1/2 hours there! Pretty much the only good thing about being single is: I make money, and get to spend it ALL on myself. And, I do.


Lately, I have been a sucker for animal print and was able to find the cutest shoes ever! I frequently engage in retail therapy, and yesterday was no exception. I got 2 pairs of shoes, a zebra print belt (again with the animal print), a sweater, a pair of leather gloves for winter, a broach for my pea-coat, a cute shirt, a short-sleeve (long) purple shirt (to wear leggings underneath), a long-sleeve black shirt for layering, a cute little jacket, a trendy brown hat, and...I think thats it. I love Target!

2 comments:

Christy said...

Umm, one of the greatest things about living where I do...a Target is close by (well, 40 minutes away..but it is totally worth it). I've gone a little crazy at Target this past month. I saw the animal print flats and almost bought them last night.

I'm so glad you blogged again!

Paris in May!

Laura said...

I heart Target more than any sane person should.