Sunday, February 8, 2009

Mi Casa!

Every weekend and spare moment has been spent painting my house, which, when you are dealing with touch-ups and trim work, is really quite tedious. These are some of the pics before my new carpet went in (which is in now and absolutely luxurious).
The Lehnhausen girls at work! This is Heidi in my red room/den/computer room.
Laura showing off the Persimmon, which was a pain in the butt to paint. We had to do 3 solid coats, just to make it look ok.

Painting the ceiling in my master bed.
My favorite!
And this was Jack's contribution to my red room, after it was completely done (Taupe on my red). Perfect. This also provided me with some comic relief as I got to hear Laura's reaction from the next room over. I will spare you the obscenities, but it was hilarious.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Obsenities? Im afraid I dont know what youre talking about?

Sandy said...

I can't beleive you bought a house! You are gettin old. Let me guess, you have a 401K too. I'm glad to here you are doing well! Love your dog! I'm jealous!