Monday, February 23, 2009

The Valley Women's Running Team

I am joining the Valley Women's Running Team. It looks awesome! They have coached track workouts on Tuesday nights, and trail runs on Thursday nights. The trail runs are all over. I am so excited! Anyone else who wants to join, the informational meeting is on Tuesday, March 3rd at 6pm at the MTA building in Palmer. The first workout is on March 24th, and we'll start doing Trail runs when the snow melts and the trails dry up. Check out their web site: http://www.vwrt.org/home. Hope to see you there (we can motivate each other)!

2 comments:

Tara and Bryce Raleigh said...

hi sweet Holly! I want you to know that I had the funnest time with you and Laura tonight!!!you girls are so fun, I just love you!! I have been having a hard time enjoying alaska and I so needed tonight, and my perspective is so changing:):)! We have to hang out more and when I get back from San Diego I am coming to invade your sweet new home! Love you sweets and I can't wait to start this new runnign club!!!!

The Story of the Stovall said...

Hello Lady.
I second Tara's comment...all but the San Diego thing, you have to hang out with me while she is gone. Whatever will I do?!
:)
Love ya!