Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My brush with the Law

Dear Police-officer-that-pulled-me-over-yesterday-morning,

I am not writing to dispute the fact that you should not have pulled me over. I clearly breezed through that Stop sign with no intentions of ever stopping. But, I do have a few questions for you.

To start off, four or five years ago I was home for the summer, from College. I was living with my parents in Wasilla, commuting everyday to Anchorage, to work at my sister, Laura's, design firm. In 1 months time I was pulled over at least 4 or 5 times. Each friendly Officer let me off with just a "warning", until the final guy nailed me with a $435 ticket. It's ok though, that cop was young, and a redhead. Enough Said.

That is not my point, though. My point is, each time I got pulled over I was never asked for my phone number or where I worked. Is that standard protocol now? If so, by all means. But, I don't believe it is.

With all of that aside, stalk me all you want, because you let me off with just a "warning".

Signed,
stalkable-morning-commuter

2 comments:

Laura said...

LOL! At least you have curtains in most of your house now. And Minnie. You're good.

The Story of the Stovall said...

oh my goodness! I missed so much!
You need to fill me in!!!

LOVE YOU