Sunday, March 22, 2009

One day I'll grow up...I'm sure of it.

Last Sunday, after family dinner, my brother and I started to braid my mom's hair, which was then followed by Cody and I seeking out some "hair dye". After braiding our mom's hair, we moved onto Dad. He was a good sport through the whole thing, although I am not sure if he was aware that we were putting actual colors into his hair, as opposed to just gel. We tried to create a mohawk effect, but my Dad is in his fifties, and well, there wasn't much to work with.
Dad, gettin his hair did.


A few weeks ago my brother said something to the effect of, "Holly and I are so close because we are on the same level". And, while I appreciate the fact that he see's us as close, he's 12. I'm 24. I don't really see myself as having the same mentality as a 12 year old, but I guess I do. I'm grateful that some people never grow up. Apparently, I'm one of them.

3 comments:

Christy said...

Your brother looks older than 12.

And guess what?!?! I got a job!! (I really need to call you, and stop forgetting. Seriously. I shiz you not, I am the worst friend ever.)

And you're dark. But don't get too confident Miss Tan...I'm catching up...thank goodness for Florida sunshine!

Miss you.

Tara and Bryce Raleigh said...

you are awesome!! I just love you so much!!!!!!!

Laura said...

How did I not know about this?