Friday, January 16, 2009

The Big 2-4


It's official....I'm getting old. I turned 24 on December 31st, 2008. Weird. Actually, the weird thing is that it doesn't feel any different than 23. The other weird thing is that all of my co-workers (when I told them I was turning 24) said "Oh, good, because at 25 everyone has a quarter-life crisis". Ok, first of all, how is that comforting? I am turning 25 next year!! So now, instead of looking forward to this next year, I have to dread it. Great. Thanks people!
I got LOTS of clothes...one of my favorite things!
I asked for snowshoes, which I am totally stoked about using up at the cabin. Except now, with this heat wave we are having, all of the snow is melting!


Bath items from Laura and Jeremy....for my new house!!!

Heidi and Scott got me a gift card to Home Depot (which will be used very quickly, as I am renovating EVERYTHING in my house)! My parents, sisters (and brother-in-laws), all were OVERLY generous with my birthday this year (they said it was a joint B-day and housewarming, which is great for me)! Everyone got me the greatest gifts and my birthday was perfect, because I got to spend it with everyone I love! Thanks everyone for the awesome presents!!! And, hopefully you will be there next year for my quarter-life-crisis.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Im glad you posted that one pic with me in the background looking AWESOME. And yes, you're crotchety.