Monday, January 26, 2009

Book Review


This is the book that I am reading right now. It is about a survivor of the 1994 Holocaust in Rwanda. This is literally one of the best books I have ever read! It is simply amazing the things that she had to go through, and the Faith that she continually kept in God. I don't know if I could be as strong as her.

This book taught me a lot about forgiveness and the character of God; that no matter what your religious background, race, or ethnicity, God loves every single one of us, and answers ALL of our prayers! I highly recommend this book to anyone looking for a good read...you will not want to put it down!

3 comments:

Tara and Bryce Raleigh said...

HI Sunshine!!! I am so excited that you found me:):) and even more excited that you live close to us!! we HAVE to get together!!! I am always asking your sister about you and how exciting about the new house!! that is soo fun! I want to come see it! Well let's get together soon I am going to call Laura and have you guys all over to dinner soon i promise!! well have a wonderful day and I will see you soon!!!!!

Laura said...

This book was AMAZING!! I wish you could come to book club this month!!

Christy said...

Well, not sure if I can help you out on the motivation factor. I'm pretty sure I only ran about 15 miles total in the month of January, and I usually run that in one week!!! From what I can tell from all your pictures you definitely don't need to run Miss Skinny!!

P.S. I miss you a lot!