Sunday, July 20, 2008

This is what living in the Valley does to your teeth.

My mom's a dental hygienist, duh.

A family who decays together, stays together!






I usually drive out to the Valley on the weekends to hang out with the fam. My sister and bro-in-law, Laura and Jeremy, just gave my little brother their dog, Buddy. So, I took Cody to Wal-Mart on Saturday, and while we were looking for dog toys we found these little treasures.




Cody and I had them in our mouths as we were walking up the steps to our house. I told him that he had to keep his lips covering the teeth until someone said something to us, then we could smile. We were laughing so hard on the way up to the door we weren't even able to shock anyone. I don't think anyone truly appreciated how funny it was except for me and Cody. Alas, I made my mom take pictures with us and she told me that I couldn't put the one of her on my blog (this is our little secret).





3 comments:

Laura said...

I can totally see you two coming in the back door laughing. Jeremy puts his teeth in sometimes and chases me around the house "comeon babe, give me some suga.." as he tries to kiss me and I SCREAM for my life, it seriously FREAKS me out... I can honestly say billybob teeth are a serious phobia of mine!

Laura said...

Holly-
You need blog help. I made a banner for you.

The Guys said...

Oh wow, I needed a good laugh. I had no idea you had a blog, so I of course had to read the whole thing, and did not stop laughing the whole way through.