Sunday, July 20, 2008

What I miss about Utah....

My roommates. And how classy we were.

Randomness.









The fabulous cooking (this particular item actually caught on fire).








The sporting events. Wait. That's a lie, I think I went to 3 games the entire 4 years I was at college (I'm anti-social, and love every minute of it).


The Sorority Days!


My girls during Rush.

Most beautiful statue...ever.

I can't figure out how to flip this picture...






Temple Square! Laurel and I loved going and learning about church history and seeing the sights on Temple Square. It is amazing, the spirit that is there.




5 comments:

Laura said...

These are rad pics of you!

Christy said...

Of all the things you miss in Utah you picked sporting events...yet no picture of your dearest friend Christy. Jerk. Wait!....My green skirt is one of the pictures! I really am loved! :)

Holly said...

Hi Holly, this is Holly! I just found you through Christy's blog. I just wanted to say HI!

Christy said...

Holly...it's high time you updated your blog. Oh, and I'm moving to Florida. In January. You better come visit! Take a winter vacation and come to the sunny beaches (and I'm not kidding...we will literally be living less than a five-minute walk to the ocean). Miss you!

The Guys said...

Oh, college was great wasn't it? It is amasing how things are the same no matter where you went to college, I'm sure I could find some similar photos in my pile.