Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Cruise!

About to board the ship! Jami was sad because she couldn't find her passport and had to use her birth cert.
Towel animals are fun.

I consumed an average of 12,000 calories per day (or was it per hour)?

I believe that this is us attempting to be sexy...or creepy.

Ready to go dancing!
The girls on formal night (Katie, Jami, Julia, Me, Heather, and Lauren).

Formal night.

Second Formal night.

With some break dancers that were on the ship.
The faces we use to pick up guys. Works every time.

Just showin off my massive muscles, that's all.

Not even kidding, I found this HUGE underwear underneath my bed on the last day of the trip. I thought it was one of the guys' that we were with. Turns out, it wasn't. I ran out of clean underwear and wore that home.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Thanks for letting me borrow those underwear the other day, they were a life saver!

Laura said...

d heres a little treat for you.
Youre welcome.
http://www.ericdsnider.com/snide/my-rejected-twilight-screenplay/

Anonymous said...

Holly! Look what I found! I put a tracker on my blog, and I DISCOVERED you!! You aren't allowed to have a link to my blog on yours if I don't even know you have a blog! Duh!! Ha Ha...Do you realize that you look amazing in these pics?! It's high time you gave me a call too. I need to hear about things!