Monday, December 8, 2008

My white trash apartment complex

Dear Lady in #2,

I am writing you this letter after much contemplation. Although I do not want to be an annoying neighbor, I must point out the MANY things that you have done to irritate me. After reading this, do not feel free to write me back.

I first became aware of you when I moved into this apartment (about 4 months ago). It was early in the morning, around 8am, and the cutest little 4 year old boy had just run outside (from the complex, I believe he lives in #4) and was shouting at his parents "Come on! Come on! Come on!" It was at that moment that I heard you yell from your bedroom window, "Shut up!!!". I mean, seriously? Who does that?

My second encounter with you was approximately 2 months ago. You had just gotten home from somewhere (lets say work) and you were talking on the phone and walking towards the building. It was at that exact moment that you dropped your phone (and I am assuming you broke it) and began shouting, "F***!!! F***ing F***!!!". And, as you made your way up the stairs you screamed one final, "F***!!".

The final reason for you completely and utterly pissing me off happened just this last Sunday. I was laying in bed, sleeping, and I am guessing that you were attempting to as well. There was a dog barking every now and then across the street, when all of a sudden I heard you scream, "Shut your F***ing dog up!!!". If I was that dog owner, I would have started kicking my dog, just so he would bark more.

Thank you for listening to the reasons why you have thoroughly annoyed the fecal matter out of me.

Sincerely,
Your loving neighbor :)

P.S. One last question. Why did you feel that your Dodge Neon needed a personalized license plate with your name on it? I'm honestly just wondering. Do you think my Ford Focus could sport a personalized plate?

P.P.S. Please don't slash my tires.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Your neighbor is such a freak. You need to anonymously drop this off at her doorstep. (with a bag of flaming poop of course)