Thursday, December 25, 2008

It's the most wonderful time of the year...

Our traditional Christmas Eve socks, slippers, and PJ's. After PJ's my mom reads the family a Christmas book (it's different every year). This year we also started the tradition of eating mom's homemade apple pie while she reads to us. It's a great tradition.
My cute mom. She rarely leaves the kitchen around Christmas time.

Opening stockings Christmas morning.
The 9 foot Christmas tree (which is actually about 13 feet because it sits on a huge box).
Lindi and Chloe (in her new Christmas sweater).
Cody, my cutie-petutie brother.
Jack and Grandpa.

Christmas was awesome, and everyone made a haul! I got a bunch of stuff for my new house!!! Thanks mom, Dad, and Heidi!!!!

2 comments:

Laura said...

These pictures are so blurry- we look awesome in them!

Christy said...

According to Mapquest I am now officially 4,705 miles away from you.

Glad you had a good Christmas!