Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Homeowner? Part 2

So, remember how a few posts ago I talked about putting an offer in on a house, and then the next day found out that there had already been an accepted offer put in? Well...I found out last week that the guys financing had fallen through! His misfortune is my gain because I put in an offer on Friday and heard back today that they accepted it!!! I am going to be a homeowner! I am so excited!

The house is 2 minutes away from my family, 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, built in 2003, and so cute! I am going to put updates in it like tile in the bathrooms and kitchen, new carpet in the bedrooms, put an island in the kitchen, and cute shutters and scallops on the outside. It is going to be so stinkin' cute...and mine!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Im soo excited for you!! Its such a cute house!! Congrats!