Friday, December 12, 2008

Sore muscles and awkward situations

I had a massage this week. Doctors orders, of course. Let me tell you, it was Amazazing! At first I felt a little weird because the person giving me a massage was a short, middle-aged man. I don't know, there is something about being naked on a bed, in front of a guy, only separated by a sheet, that is just weird. But, after the massage started, I quickly got over my apprehension. I have another scheduled for next week. Maybe, if the guy is lucky, I will actually shave my legs beforehand. I'm just feeling that generous right now. Must be the Christmas season.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You're funny. I love that I have funny friends because I may try to be funny, but am in no way funny at all.

Anonymous said...

Bah ha ha!! That is VERY generous!! Tyce doesn't even get that for Christmas!! :)

The Guys said...

I just got a massage this past week as well, aren't they just great? You are lucky thought, mine was just an upper body.

Laura said...

Dont you need another "homeowner?" post?